30. August 2015

Test

This is a test blog entry that will be removed when I’m satisfied. Questions to me, Fritz@Joern.De.

1. Test of named entry points, by entering ‹name= › into HTML, see below. Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I know that officially name was obsolted …*)
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddummy text.
If the direct entry works, you should not see above text. Greetings! 

   Test
If I just enter ‹a name=Greetings› into the blog’s HTML, Blogger complains about a not closed A-Code. So I add a closing ‹\a›, which makes no sense, but HTML rules require.

After switching to Compose (Verfassen) and right back to HTML Blogger has added a
‹a href="https://www.blogger.com/null" name="Greetings"› including a closing ‹/a› one word, »Greetings!«, later. It also adds an extra space before my carriage return, busybody! What for? I don’t want a link there, just the entry point (marker, bookmark, anchor). If I manually delete Blogger’s extra HTML link, it comes back like an infection. Take out the enclosed name*), have the entry read instead of
‹a href="https://www.blogger.com/null" name="Greetings"›Greetings‹/a›
‹a href="https://www.blogger.com/null" name="Greetings"›‹/a›. – Then the link cannot be used, grabbed, as the door is gone.
*) I originally had entered ‹a name="Greetings"›Greetings‹/a›, use right away:
‹a name="Greetings"›‹/a› without enclosing anything between the name and the /a tag.

Now I test if the entry point works, by looking at my permalink. It is http://blogabissl.blogspot.com/2015/08/test.html. I add #Greetings and should end with it up below the dummy text. Let’s try with this:
   http://blogabissl.blogspot.com/2015/08/test.html#Greetings (clickable!)
Bingo, it works! Thank you Blogger, my apologies if I had accused you of malfunctioning.
   However: If you hit the link that Blogger puts in by herself, you wind up with an error 404 not found!

2. Test to show the smaller (less) and bigger (greater) signs in clear text to the reader. (You might have wondered why I used little ‹ and › signs instead, in question one above. I have », «, ›, ‹, and much more on my custom keyboard.)
   The signs you see on your keyboard on the keys at the right of the M on a US keyboard, and on the one key left of Y on a German one, I want to show them. They are used as breakout in HTML code, so to actually show them outside of the HTLM code you cannot just type them into Bligger Compose. Blogger will make < and > out of them, both in the HTML code and in the result you see.
   Has anyone found a way to show them in a Blogger blog? Thank you, Fritz@Joern.De

Permalink to here http://blogabissl.blogspot.com/2015/08/test.html

*) You can use id instead of name, e. g. ‹id=Greetings›, see.

Keine Kommentare: